St Edward’s School Club
St Edward’s School Club opened on 29th February 2000. It is run by a Management Committee made up of parents, staff and governors. In November 2007 it became a Registered Charity – No 1121617. The Management Committee meet each term to determine matters of policy, finance and personnel.
All parents who use the club are eligible to be nominated to the Committee. You may wish to consider becoming a member of the Committee, to contribute towards the development of the club. New members are recruited each year at the AGM in January.
- Nicky Kippax (Chair),
- Jane Joyce (Secretary),
- Karen Woods (Treasurer),
- Justine Slater,
- Margaret Hitchen,
- Inayah Abdullah,
- Rachel Dixon.
St Edward’s School Club has two objectives:-
- To provide the necessary facilities for the daily care, recreation and education of children during out of school hours.
- To advance the education and recreational facilities.
The Club is run by fully qualified staff and offers the opportunity for children:
- to develop social skills
- to enjoy art and craft activities
- to gain help with homework
- to develop sports skills, both indoor and outdoors
- to play board games
- to enjoy cooking (and eating the results!)
If you would like a copy of the School Club policies or any further details regarding the Club please contact Jane Joyce or Nicky Kippax in the School Office.
The School Club’s mobile number is 07542071332, which should only be used when the school’s office is closed, before 8.30am and after 4.30pm.